Essential oils blend Thyme & Mint
It is probably impossible to find a Lithuanian who will not enjoy a warm Thyme and sweet Mint in the sauna – a perfectly balanced couple. This 100% pure essential oil duet stimulates the body, lights up the digestive fire, tonifies nervous system, eases up the respiratory function, reduces fatigue and tension.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Do not put the blend directly on hot stones – essential oils are sensitive to heat and simply burn without giving any effect. Better trickle few drops in warm salt and pour it around to gain a combined effect of salt procedures and aromatherapy
- Use several drops in a small amount of water and sprinkle around sauna. Few drops may also be used on a warm surface and left to evaporate
- Use it in a diffuser placed outside the sauna
- Blend can be used in beauty procedures, e.g. salt peeling and oil massage with a minimum concentration of essential oils up to 1% (1-2 drops in a teaspoon of any carrier oil)
- Put few drops on a bath broom and wave around the sauna to spread the aroma
- Essential oils are only soluble in oils, keep that in mind while planning sauna procedures
This blend is suitable to use in a diffuser at home.
Thyme (Thymus hyemalis Lange/ Thymus serpyllum), Peppermint (Mentha x piperita L.) essential oils.
For topical skin use dilute up to 1% concentration into any carrier oil. In a sauna with kids chose minimum concentrations, keep away from the face.
Attention! Never pour essential oils directly on hot stones!