AROMASTREAM is the high quality long lifespan diffuser for essential oils. Has a built in ventilator and vaporizes essential oils without changing their molecular structure. Room is filled with aroma very rapidly, 10-15 minute run is enough in most cases.
AROMASTREAM vaporiser is ideal for essential oils, aromatherapy blends of essential oils and medicated oils. It is a safe choice for beauty salons, beauty and massage professionals offices, classrooms and children’s bedrooms.
AROMASTREAM may also be safely used in medical institutions, hotels and offices.
It's the one of the most popular essential oil vaporizers in the world and standard choice of qualified aromatherapists.
1 x Air Purifier Natural Filter (vaporising cartridge)
The Aromastream essential oil vaporiser (diffuser) offers a clean, safe and effective method for dispensing aromas without using a heat or naked flame.
A stream of air simply vaporises the essential oil keeping it's fragrance pure. This avoids heating the oil which may burn it, altering its fragrance and changing its properties.
- The 2 speed, quiet, safe operation.
- Ideal for all essential oils
- Clean & controllable
- No maintenance required
- No naked flames
- Suitable for night time use
- Mains operated
- High quality long lifespan
How to use
- Ensure the unit is disconnected from mains supply before fitting the diffuser cartridge.
- Gripping the cartridge by the main rib on its underside, insert into the base by aligning tabs and turning clockwise until cartridge locks into position.
- Place the unit on a surface that does not obstruct airflow into the base.
- To operate, connect to mains supply and switch on.
- With most essential oils only a single drop is required on one segment of the vaporising cartridge.
- To change oils simply run the AromaStream until the fragrance of the existing oil has passed, then apply another oil to the cartridge. Alternatively a separate cartridge may be used for each oil. To save any remaining oil on the cartridge simply store in self-sealing bag provided.
- Oils may be mixed to your own preference by either putting more than one oil on the cartridge at any one time, or blending oils before they are applied.