Based on the latest scientific research we upgraded our Pique-Nique formula. The new mosquito and tick protecting blend is made from pure Citronella, Eucalyptus Radiata, Spearmint and Patchouli essential oils. According to the research mosquitoes and ticks dislike the aromas of these essential oils, furthermore composition perfectly disguise the scent of a human body.
We tested it and hope you will find it effective and useful as much as we do! This blend is a 100% natural practical perfume. Use it to scent your hair, clothing while being in nature, camping or just spending time outside to avoid mosquitoes, ticks and other insects.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- For Holiday Luggage.
Upgraded formula contains a higher concentration of active components; based on scientific research insects are repelled by particular chemical compunds in essential oils:
- 1.8-cineol (Eucalyptol)
Essential oils effectively cover the scent of a human body and has a generally disliked scent for insects. This blend can help to minimize the attraction of mosquitoes and ticks and create a relaxed experience in nature.
For those who prefer sprays we suggest to try our Pique-Nique Spray with Bay Leaf hydrolat and a bouquet of effective essential oils.
- Suitable for children from 6 months old
- Put few drops of the blend on hair, clothing; repeate it after a half an hour or as needed. Keep in mind that essential oils are rapidly evaporating substances
- If possible use it in a diffuser, humidifier
- For the topical skin use dilute the blend into any carrier oil, eg. 1 teaspoon of coconut oil + 2-10 drops of essential oil blend
- Make yourself a spray: 100ml of hydrolat (Peppermint, Geranium, Lavender, Lavendin) + 1 spoon of alcohol + 5ml of essential oil blend; shake it well and spray on the skin or clothing
100% pure essential oils:
- Citronella essential oil (Cymbopogon winterianus Jowitt, C. nardus)
- Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata)
- Spearmint essential oil (Menta spicata)
- Patchouli essential oil (Pogostemon cablin)
- For the topical skin use dilute the blend into any carrier oil (up to 10%)
- Influence on pregnancy is unknown; it is NOT recommended to use essential oils during first trimester of pregnancy; it is safer to dress up properly, wear a net hat
- For babies under and over 6 months is better to use safety nets. Too frequent use on the skin might cause irritations
- Avoid using the blend on the skin of the hands and palms. Little children might rub their eyes or put their hands into the mouth
- Avoid using the blend close to the face for children under the age of 2. Better use a net hat
- Keep away from the eyes
- Keep away from children
- Dogs. We recommend to dilute this blend into carrier oil (coconut is one of the best choices) up to 2%. Due to Citronella and Eucalyptus in the blend keep away from the muzzle, observe how the dog reacts
- Cats. This blend along with most essential oils is not suitable for cats.
- This is not a certified biocide.