German Chamomile essential oil Chamomilla recutita Rauschert, sin. Matricaria recutita
bot. Chamomilla recutita Rauschert, sin. Matricaria recutita L. Graižažiedžių š.
Chamomile, or as we like to call it, chamomile (Germanic, blue) essential oil, is an aromatherapy classic, one of the most essential oils to have because of its versatility and special properties. The soothing properties of chamomile for the skin, digestion and emotions are highly appreciated by specialists.
We have chamomile essential oil from a special place, Nepal, in our fragrance house, and we would like to share more about its origin.
Chamomila fields in Nepal
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Sauna Rituals
- Perfumery note: middle.
- It has a mild, calming effect that helps to overcome anxiety and insomnia and relaxes the body and mind. It is one of the gentlest, "softest" essential oils suitable for children.
- It is excellent for oral care, e.g. for rinsing a sore throat. Add a few drops of chamomile essential oil to a glass of warm water.
- A weak concentration (up to 1%) of an aqueous solution of chamomile essential oil is particularly suitable for eye washes and compresses.
- During the cold season, breathing in the steam of water infused with chamomile essential oil is pleasant and useful.
- Chamomile essential oil can be used on damaged skin to promote regeneration and reduce swelling.
- Suitable for hardening teeth.
- Helps with digestive problems.
- May help to regulate heavy menstruation and make it less heavy.
Camomile essential oil is one of nature's best gifts for skin care:
- Creams with calendula essential oil relieve common skin irritations and reduce dark shadows under the eyes.
- Compresses with calendula hydrolat or a weak concentration (up to 1%) aqueous solution of calendula essential oil are recommended for the care of damaged skin and for cleansing.
- Excellent for lightening hair. Particularly suitable for oily hair.
- Baths with calendula essential oil lighten and soften sun- and wind-damaged and chapped skin.
- Camomile essential oil can be used in diaper rash remedies.
- Nepal's essential oil of Nepalese Camomile, found in the House of Scents, is obtained by steam distillation of flowering chamomile. Its essential oil has a mild, sweet, herbaceous scent with fruity notes. This unadulterated essential oil of calendula is particularly rich in the terpenes farnesene and α-bisabolol oxide.
Not all the properties of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
For irritated, damaged skin and mucous membranes - for use in cosmetic products, creams, soaps, for breathing, as a hair care and bath product.
As a soothing aromatherapy oil to be steamed in vaporisers, breathed on a napkin, snuff.
- Do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- Protect eyes;
- Effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- Despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- Do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- This essential oil is not registered as a medicinal product;
- This essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.