ANYKŠČIAI PINEWOOD essential oils blend
ANYKŠČIAI PINEWOOD is a essential oils blend, smelling of light pine, resin and thyme, alternating with the mysterious densities of black spruce, balsamic brownberry and winter carpet of moss.
We created this mix together with Mila Monk – a translator of the book "Forest Bathing". By the way, Quing Li, the author of the book "Forest Bathing", was fascinated by the nature of the Anykščiai region, when he visited Lithuania.
The scent of conifers, resins and thyme will breathe the house, clean the room air, reduce stress, give strength and make breathing easier.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Air purifier & freshener.
This blend is perfect for when you want to breathe in the warm, woodsy aroma, to contemplate and relax. Use it when you feel tired from work, the hustle and bustle of the city, when you miss the palace in nature. It will relieve tension and irritability, help you relax and concentrate.
- vaporise at home using vaporisers/diffusers;
- inhale from the bottle;
- apply to a tissue, handkerchief and inhale;
- can be used in a personal sniffer (inhaler);
- try our new clay diffusers;
- add a few drops to water and rinse your house – the air will smell like a forest;
- use for education for children and adults;
100% pure essential oils:
- Thyme (Thymus zygis)
- Black spruce (Picea mariana)
- Balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
- Cedar of Atlas (C.libani var. atlantica)
- Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata)
- Pine needle absolute.
Each batch is produced in very small quantities, with different harvests of essential oils, which can be result of different colours and nuances of scent – just like the same forest, where every time you enter, you can smell a different scent, depending on the time of the year, the time of the day, the morning or the evening, the weather conditions... Discover, collect.
- do not use on fresh skin, it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- oxidised (stale) may irritate the skin;
- protect eyes;
- do not use internally;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided in the first 3 months of pregnancy and in infants under 3 months of age unless necessary;
- evaporate in small quantities around pets;
- this essential oil blend is not registered as a medicinal product;
- this essential oil blend is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a cool, dark place.