In its practical package with pump it is a very delicate and neutral detergent with a triple function: shower gel, shampoo (without tears) and soap at every diaper change. Composed of natural foaming agents obtained from: Sweet Almond Oil, Potatoes, Corn and Coconut, it prevents redness and irritation of the baby's skin leaving it perfectly hydrated and nourished without altering its delicate skin balance. It does not contain SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate). The raw materials used come from organic farming to protect human health and the environment.
With skin-softening, moisturising and nourishing almond, olive and nymph tree oils, vitamin E and rice starch. Gently cleanses without damaging the skin's protective barrier - protecting the skin of babies and children from rashes and irritations. Contains organic agricultural raw materials to protect health and the environment.
- dermatologically tested;
- screened for heavy metals;
- free from fragrance allergens;
- certified organic.
As a cleanser: pour a small amount on a sponge and wash the buttocks, groin, underarms, perineum, skin wrinkles; rinse with water.
As a shampoo: apply a small amount to the child's wet hair, massage gently with fingertips and rinse.
Tips for bathing babies and children:
- babies do not need to be bathed every day to avoid unnecessary skin irritation;
- the water should be warm and not hot, as hot water washes away the protective fatty film of the skin, which interferes with the skin's protective function and dehydrates it quickly. Check the temperature of the water by dipping your elbow in it;
- babies should always be held by their parents' hands in the bath to prevent them from sinking under water. Bathing time should not exceed 15 minutes. Later, from about 8 months of age, when the baby is sitting up on his/her own, the bathing procedure can be extended to include play elements and toys.
As a general rule: protect the skin from contact with chemicals, do not use soaps, detergents and shampoos for as long as possible – wash the baby with water. If you do need to, keep the use of detergents to a minimum – even the mildest products can irritate your baby's delicate skin.
You can soften hard tap water with a hydrolat. Lavender, chamomile or rose hydrolats are best for baby baths – add a few tablespoons to the water. You can also add a handful of oats.
After washing, if your baby's skin is dry and rough, or if the wrinkles are red, we recommend applying Baby Oil with natural emollients to restore the hydrolipidic layer. Apply immediately after washing, while the skin is still wet.
After bathing, dry the skin instead of wiping it; use a soft cotton or linen cloth or wrap it in a towel. Dry with gentle pressing movements, but not rubbing – rubbing can damage sensitive and delicate skin. Dry the baby's armpits, groin and perineum with extra care.
INCI: Aqua / Water, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis * (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea * (Olive) Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Melia Azadirachta * Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance. * produced from organic farming
It is not recommended to bathe babies for more than 15 minutes.