Unrefined, cold-pressed, exotic murumuru butter is extracted from the seeds of the fruit of the murumuru tree, which grows along the Amazon. Thanks to its unique fatty acid composition, it has a very emollient and moisturising effect, giving skin and hair a special soft slippery feel and has even been described as a plant's silicone. It is used in the care of problematic, developing, dry skin that has lost its elasticity, and is particularly appreciated as a conditioner for dry and damaged hair.
- suitable for lips care
- Process: Cold pressed
- Dry skin
- Dilated Capillaries
- For Hair
- For Holiday Luggage.
Murumuru oil is predominantly saturated fat, which is why it has the consistency of solid butter in our country. Melts at >30C
Lauric fatty acid, which is present in as much as 47%, has the property of damaging the fatty membranes of microbial cells. Murumuru butter is therefore suitable for skin microbial imbalances, i.e. acne-prone, problematic, reddened skin.
The oleic fatty acid in Murumuru butter acts as an emollient, creating a protective film on the skin that helps prevent moisture loss. This makes it ideal for rough, damaged hair, for protecting dry, chapped skin and for retaining moisture.
This is not all the properties of this product. Unfortunately, due to the EU regulation of health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product are scientifically proven.
First warm a piece in the palm of your hand, between your fingers, to liquefy it and then apply where needed.
Apply on damp skin – it will absorb faster. However, when you want to protect your skin from the sun or wind, you should apply a thick layer on dry skin to form a protective film.
For faster absorption, spread a small amount with gentle massaging movements on skin that has been moisturised with a hydrolat or water.
Pure or as part of a blend is recommended:
- For developing, mature skin – as a moisture retaining, body, face cream
- For the protection of the skin against the adverse effects of UV rays
- For dry, scratchy, problematic skin – instead of hand, foot and leg cream
- For dry and chapped lips
- As a hair conditioner and protectant for damaged, coarse hair
- Colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil is as indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the jars.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- container: glass
- lid: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC
Use responsibly – the jar of this product can be reused, just wash it and bring it to one of our stores. For each jar we will give you a discount on your next purchase.