100% natural vegetable hair, known as loofah, grown in Europe, Spain, soaked in mineral thermal spring water.
Grown and produced from the cucurbit family plant, lufa, for washing, massaging and scrubbing the whole body and face.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Raw & Vegan
Regular exfoliation and massage with natural scrubs and loofahs stimulates blood and lymph circulation, promotes cell renewal and prevents cellulite.
Treated with thermal spring water from Caldas de Reis (Spain), 100% biodegradable.
Ingredients: 100% cylindrical fibre, bot. 100% Luffa cylindrica; compressed for more efficient transport
Size: length approx. 20 cm, width variable.
We sell it pressed.
- sold compressed (for more efficient transport); soak in water and the fibre will quickly regain its cylindrical shape;
- suitable for body wash, skin exfoliation; for children and adults;
- suitable for use with soap;
- can be used both dry and wet;
- very suitable for use in saunas;
- can be cut and used in parts;
- can be used for washing dishes after cutting off a piece;
- can be used as a soap dish after cutting off a piece;
- the fibres of the fibre are an unfavourable medium for microbial growth.