bot. Salvia sclarea
Sage essential oil is particularly valued in aromatherapy as an oil for women, as it is particularly suitable for PMS and menopause. It is also a known helper for voice and throat problems.
In perfumery, it is one of the favourite ingredients in herbal, emollient perfumes and colognes. It has a sweet herbaceous, dry hay scent, with a bitter, balsamic note, followed by a tobacco and black tea undertone.
- Without phthalates
- Air purifier & freshener
- For Hair
- Perfumery note: middle.
- PMS and menopause. Sage is nature's gift to women. Sage essential oil gives women clarity, motivation and confidence. It is good for depression and anxiety associated with PMS, has a positive effect on the menstrual cycle and eases the experience of menopause.
- Mood. In addition to its relaxing effects, clary sage essential oil is a mood elevator. In the past, in Germany, sage was added to beer and wine.
- Throat and voice. The throat and the speech centre in the brain are affected by the substances in sage, not only for singers, speakers, announcers, politicians who want to develop their voice, but also for people who are trying to say something but cannot find the right words. For people who are afraid of their creative power, sage can also help, either by burning it like incense or by using its essential oil.
- the pleasantly scented, mild essential oil can be used for breathing (diluted in a base oil), and for showering wet skin;
- vaporised in vaporisers, sniffed from a tissue, inhaler;
- for use in massages, diluted in base oil up to 0,5-2 % depending on the area to be massaged;
- Sage is the perfect heart-base note for your perfume.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC