Genuine traditional oily extracts are produced in sunlight, with the process of extraction lasting up to three weeks, and the raw materials swapped three times. For this reason it is not easy to find an oily extracts' producer using historical method – by macerating in the sun.
The long process of maceration begins with the chopping of herbs and placing them in dark glass jars. Then this raw material is covered with jojoba oil and left to stand in sun for 5-7 days. Then this batch of herbs is removed and the second one is placed in the jars and covered with the extract and some fresh oil. When the concentration of active plant ingredients becomes sufficient, the extract is poured out; herbs are pressed to remove the remaining oil, which is then filtered.
- From Lithuanian plants
- Maceration in cold pressed oil
- Process: traditional
- Sensitive skin
- Dilated Capillaries.
Used pure, in cosmetic mixtures and as a massage oil.
Calendula phytol is used to treat sensitive, damaged and problematic skin, both on the face and other problem areas of the body.
It is also suitable for problematic scalp (massage-massage-mask), and for frizzy hair.
Particularly suitable for skin care and restoration after radiotherapy; for soothing the skin of babies during nappy changes.
Enriched with antioxidants and protects the skin against photo-aging – recommended for use after sunbathing and to reduce the negative effects of UV on the skin.
As an intensive serum – to replace face cream for several months; especially after the sunny season to reduce the negative effects of UV rays.
INCI: Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
- Colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may begin to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- stopper: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC
Who bought this also bought