Ylang Ylang essential oil Cananga odorata
Ylang-ylang, or scented cananga flower essential oil, is one of the most enchanting exotic floral scents. Sweetly floral, rich, intoxicating, broadly diffused with a balsamic warm wood undertone. The unusually strong initial note fades slowly, elegantly retaining a floral and very sweet scent that evokes the physical sensation of real flowers. It is a typical balsamic-floral fragrance that awakens sensuality and is therefore considered an aphrodisiac.
Our oil is special. It is what is known as traditional distillation oil - the oil of the first 6 hours of distillation, and therefore includes the 'extra', the 1st and part of the 2nd fraction. It is the most perfect expression of the fresh essence of the Kananga blossom scent, and is free of the heaviest molecules of 'fishy' or 'plastic' nuance. The first portions of the distillation (after about an hour) are called the 'extra' fraction, followed by the 1st fraction (after 4 hours), the 2nd fraction (after 7 hours), the 3rd fraction (after 10 hours), and the Complete/Full 15-hour distillate. The best oil is obtained from the blossoms collected in early summer and early morning.
- Without phthalates
- Process: traditional
- Perfumery note: middle.
Suitable for depressed mood, apathy, insomnia, calming; warming essential oil, awakens self-confidence, sensuality, sensitivity, excellent aphrodisiac; "masculine scent", enhances masculine powers. However, it also has a harmonising effect on women. Helps to overcome negative emotions.
Good for skin care - reduces oiliness, slows ageing. Tones the scalp. Ylang essential together with coconut oil were the main ingredients of Macassar hair oil, which was very widely used in the 19th and 20th centuries. (The name Makasaro comes from the name of an Indonesian port.)
One of the most charming floral scents, and the subject of numerous perfumery creations. Sweetly floral, with a wide diffusion. The unusually strong initial note fades slowly, elegantly retaining a floral and very sweet scent that evokes the feeling of real flowers. It is a typical balsamic-floral fragrance.
Ylang Ylang marries well with carnation, lily of the valley, lily of the valley, gardenia, hyacinth, violets, daffodils, narcissus, honeysuckle, peonies, freesia, scented pea and many other floral substances.
In Oriental perfumes, beautiful combinations with rose, sandalwood, opoponax, spices, costus, etc.
Ylang ylang eo, traditional, Madagascar, batch 0517/1
Ylang ylang eo, traditional, Madagascar, batch 0220/1
- Do not use pure on the skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter; maximum concentration for use on the skin is 0.8% (R. Tisserand, R. Young "Essential Oil Safety"); use our concentration calculator;
- Do not use on sensitive, damaged or diseased skin;
- Protect eyes;
- Effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy unless necessary;
- Do not use on children under 2 years;
- Despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- Do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses near the muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- This essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- This essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
Who bought this also bought
Saldus, ilgai išliekantis, intensyvus kvapas. Mėgstu įlašinti keletą lašų šio eterinio aliejaus į skalbimo mašiną prieš paskutinį skalavimą. Skalbiniai įgauna malonų aromatą.
Nežinau, ar man vienai, bet vos tik pirmąkart pauosčius ir pasitepus šį kvapą, mintyse tik viena - sakralinis gėlių kvapas. Sunku pasakyti, ar patinka, ar nepatinka, bet kažkuo vis tiek traukia ir noriu, kad su laiku pradėtų labiau patikti, tai vis kasdien kažkur panaudoju, pauostau...
Kvapas nuostabus.Naudoju po dušo,pasidariau kvėpaliukus su rožiniu greipfrutu ir kamelijų aliejum.Draugėm tai pat patiko.
Naudoju daug eterinių aliejų,bet šitas pats skaniausias???? ,Draugės irgi apdalintos.
Labai patiko kvapas.