Camomile hydrosol Chamomilla recutita, sin. Matricaria recutita, sin Matricaria camomilla
Organic farm lavender rambutte hydrolat for the care of damaged, swollen and puffy skin.
It is also an effective and safe aromatherapy treatment for babies, children, pregnant women and seniors. The soothing aroma that many people have inhaled since infancy is with us throughout our lives in many forms. We call it chamomile, elsewhere it is blue or Germanic chamomile.
The aromatic part of the hydrolate is dominated by bisabolol oxides (~66%); bisabolol, bisabolone oxide;
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Acne and Pimple.
- camomile Hydralate is an indispensable treatment for irritated and sensitive skin: it soothes, softens, reduces inflammation and eliminates acne.
- highly effective, chamomile hydrolat is also a safe remedy for babies, children, pregnant women, seniors, both inhaled and applied directly to the skin; to soothe the sensitive skin of pregnant women, children and babies: spray after bathing in hard water; to soothe irritated and chapped areas caused by nappies, sweat; and to spray on bedding before bedtime.
- soothing to the emotions and nerves: a spritz of chamomile hydrolat in the morning can ease the anxiety and tension of the day ahead, while in the evening it can relax the body and mind, making it easier to fall asleep; 'a calm head is a calm skin'.
- the perfect conditioner for blonde hair.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
Ingredients INCI: CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER WATER
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;