Neroli flowers extract in cold pressed jojoba oil. Intensive care product, substitute for face creams.
AROMATHERAPEUTIC OILY EXTRACTS – ELIXIRS from flowers or medicinal herbs
These very valuable, phytotherapeutic, aromatherapeutic and cosmetic substances have been in use for ages. Macerations are produced by submerging various plants in oils to slowly extract all active ingredients of the plan. They were especially valued by the 2nd century C.E. doctor Galen of Pergamon, though up to this day macerations still play important role in various industries.
Elixirs are true masterpieces, renowned for their incredible properties and unprecedented purity and perfection of fragrance.
Elixirs have a greater concentration of plant extracts, because process of maceration in jojoba oil lasts up to 40 days, and herbs are swapped almost every day.
Effect. Flowers possess a lot of antioxidants, which reduce aging processes of the skin (due to UV rays, chemicals, stress); these extracts are very useful in skin care for elderly people or city dwellers immaterial of the type of skin.
Aromatic substances in flowers possess aromatherapeutic properties for relaxation, calming not only skin, but the entire body.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Maceration in cold pressed oil
- Palm oil free
- Raw & Vegan
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- For Hair.
The scent of neroli is calming and reduces fears and anxiety.
Applied to the skin, this elixir lovingly caresses the skin, giving it a feeling of purity and making it as soft as a baby's. By reducing the appearance of pores and redness, neroli oil whitens and brightens the skin. Exfoliated teenage skin is cleansed of impurities, while wrinkled, sensitive and reddened mature skin recovers and becomes younger. The elixir has the ability to gently astringent and reduce inflammation.
For pregnant women and mothers, this oil is an excellent remedy for tension, fear, insomnia and poor appetite.
- Neroli elixir can be applied both morning and evening, especially if you are tired and overworked, and your mind is spinning with thoughts of the day's events, as it helps you to "digest" the cloudy bustle of the day, and opens up a light, bright space for new, light and joyful thoughts. For anxiety and stress, massage the solar plexus and feet, and for cramps or indigestion, massage the abdomen.
- For daily skin care, a few drops of neroli elixir should be applied to the face, neck and chest, moistened with a hydrolat or water.
- For a relaxing massage, massage your face or body with the palms of your hands moistened with the elixir.
- For hair mask, scalp massage – moisten your fingers with the elixir and massage your scalp in a circular motion, leaving it on your hair for a few hours or overnight before washing it off.
- Apply to dry ends and breathe on hair – apply a few drops to the comb and comb through the length of the hair.
- Absorbs more quickly when applied to damp skin, so we recommend using on skin that has been moisturised with a hydrating hydrate
- There are no restrictions on use;
- Do not apply close to the eyes, may cause eye and skin irritation;
- Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place;
- The amount of oil in the bottle is as indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC