Natural herbal biodegradable konjac sponge from amorphophals, lat. Amorphophalus konjac, tuberous. Amorphophals grows in East Asia – Korea, Japan, China; due it's impressive size and shape of the blossoms the plant is called the devil's tongue. Their tubers in those lands have long been for food.
Konjac sponge gently cleanses and exfoliates dead cells, without changing the pH of the skin. It does not disturb the skin microbiota.
Konjac black sponge is recommended for the treatment of problematic, oily, acne-prone skin. It is rich in bamboo charcoal, has antioxidant properties and is rich in minerals that are effective against excess fat, blackheads or acne.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Width: 8 cm.
- Height: 3 cm.
- Weight: 0,010 kg.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used with or without cleanser.
- The sponge is reusable.
- Tested for microbial contamination
- Swell in warm water, gently squeeze
- Gently massage over the face and décolleté
- After use, rinse and gently squeeze
- Hang in a clean, dry place to dry