FIR & CADE essential oils blend
Cleaning, clearing, good for respiratory system.
This combination could be a smell of a traditional Lithuanian smoke sauna created by a duet of exceptional essential oils: fresh Balsamic Fir and hot prickly smoky Cedar Cade. 100% pure essential oil blend is a great addition to clean the air, alleviate breathing, suitable for muscle and joint massage, cleaning and soothing skin procedures, breathing practices and meditation.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Air purifier & freshener
- Sauna Rituals.
The blend of smoke sauna and conifer aroma is excellent for purifying the indoor air and is good for the respiratory tract (especially during the cold season); use it to massage muscles and joints, for soothing and cleansing the body and head, and for breathing practices; and to purify the body as well as the mind.
- do not put the blend directly on hot stones – essential oils are sensitive to heat and simply burn without giving any effect. Better trickle few drops in warm salt and pour it around to gain a combined effect of salt procedures and aromatherapy;
- use several drops in a small amount of water and sprinkle around sauna. Few drops may also be used on a warm surface and left to evaporate;
- use it in a diffuser placed outside the sauna;
- blend can be used in beauty procedures, e.g. salt peeling and oil massage with a minimum concentration of essential oils up to 1% (1-2 drops in a teaspoon of any carrier oil);
- put few drops on a bath broom and wave around the sauna to spread the aroma;
- essential oils are only soluble in oils, keep that in mind while planning sauna procedures.
This blend is suitable to use in a diffuser at home.
Balsamic Fir essential oil (Abies balsamea (L.) Mill.), Cade CO2 extract (J.oxycedrus).
For topic skin use dilute up to 2% in any carrier oil. Diffuse in low concentrations.
Attention! Never pour essential oils directly on hot stones!
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: plastic PVC