Cleaning, clearing, good for respiratory system.
This combination could be a smell of a traditional Lithuanian smoke sauna created by a duet of exceptional essential oils: fresh Balsamic Fir and hot prickly smoky Cedar Cade. 100% pure essential oil blend is a great addition to clean the air, alleviate breathing, suitable for muscle and joint massage, cleaning and soothing skin procedures, breathing practices and meditation.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Do not put the blend directly on hot stones – essential oils are sensitive to heat and simply burn without giving any effect. Better trickle few drops in warm salt and pour it around to gain a combined effect of salt procedures and aromatherapy
- Use several drops in a small amount of water and sprinkle around sauna. Few drops may also be used on a warm surface and left to evaporate
- Use it in a diffuser placed outside the sauna
- Blend can be used in beauty procedures, e.g. salt peeling and oil massage with a minimum concentration of essential oils up to 1% (1-2 drops in a teaspoon of any carrier oil)
- Put few drops on a bath broom and wave around the sauna to spread the aroma
- Essential oils are only soluble in oils, keep that in mind while planning sauna procedures
This blend is suitable to use in a diffuser at home.
Balsamic Fir essential oil (Abies balsamea (L.) Mill.), Cade CO2 extract (J.oxycedrus).
For topic skin use dilute up to 2% in any carrier oil. Diffuse in low concentrations.
Attention! Never pour essential oils directly on hot stones!