The blossom of Jasmine Grandiflorum give off a special fragrance that is incomparable to anything else. Rich and warm, heavy and fruity, intensely floral, it is almost narcotic in its ability to arouse the senses and stir the imagination. Its initial moist, almost animalistic sweetness turns dry as it opens and retains its warmth and depth until it dries and dies. So strong and complex in its own right, jasmine is a refreshing and powerful antidepressant and aphrodisiac.
- Without phthalates, pesticides and other contaminants - does not disrupt endocrine system
- Perfumery note: middle.
Jasmine is one of the key elements in a perfume, and often the main axis of a fragrance's structure. No perfume can be ruined by jasmine. They have the ability to give a fragrance its smoothness and radiance, which is why many a perfumer says: "There is no perfume without jasmine".
There is hardly a fragrance with which jasmine does not blend beautifully, and there is no perfume which jasmine does not enhance with its presence.
1-2 drops of your favourite jasmine absolute spread in a room will fill the space with a unique fragrance...
Used in perfumery, home fragrances, can be used in Aromastone type vaporisers for home fragrance.
- Do not use pure on the skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter; the maximum absolute concentration of rose hip for use on the skin is 2.5% (R. Tisserand, R. Young "Essential Oil Safety"); use our concentration calculator;
- Protect the eyes;
- Effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils and absolutes should be avoided during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in infants under 3 months of age unless necessary.
- Despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this extract, it cannot be recommended by the aromatherapy community for internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto-/ aromatherapist;
- Do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses near the muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- This product is not registered as a medicinal product;
- This product is not registered as a biocide;
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dark place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or PVC plastic