At the end of the 20th century architects began talking about wide prospects of the union between fragrance and architecture. However, modern architects did not uncover something radically new.
Babylonian Ziggurats were known for hosting fragrant smoke, Egyptian temples and noblemen's houses were sunk in fragrances, Greeks used crocus at the Athenian amphitheatre, whereas Romans poured rose petals on their guests or entertained them by dipping wings of pigeons into rosewater before letting them hover above their heads.
First of all, let us realize that all spaces we dwell in have some kind of scent. Even if do not see smells, they are a tangible and material substance, directly and meaningfully affecting our understanding of space.
There are many reasons why architectural spaces lost the element of smell. The simplest explanation would be that smell is invisible and therefore complicated to visualize using design or architectural tools.
However, now we stand at a different corner of history and must get ready for the return of fragrances to our lives and becoming a part of our daily existence.
We ought to take a step from the white, shiny, polished and cold spaces, and use smells to create this invisible, fragile, dynamic and ever changing living space, which would dictate and even impose emotions to recreate memories, to infuse joy and pain. Only such space, through opening like our own inner spaces, can create benevolent environment for living, resting and working, and not be a cause of neuroses.
Fragrance is a subtle and invisible space creating material, responsible for arousing our other, less developed senses.
These fragrances are manufactured for several years now. They diffuse in certain trajectories and for a fixed period of time, therefore we can put them into certain categories.
Aromata Mirabilia sprays and drops of space dedicated perfumes are produced from natural essential oils, selected hydrolates and vegetable emulsifiers.
From the collection of "Home fragrances" you can choose a scent for a variety of spaces: from cosy bedroom to your car or spacious sitting room, office, concert hall or a shopping centre.
Aromata Mirabilia sprayable fragrances are diffused in a few squeezes. They can also be poured into air humidifiers or special perfume releasing devices. They may also be used to perfume drapes, bed covers, dry-flower compositions and articles of ceramics or wood.
Aromata Mirabilia fragrance drops are perfect for use in heatable air humidifiers or similar heat emitting devices. They can also be used in special perfume releasing equipment. They may also be rubbed on wooden surfaces.
It is a very simple, ecological and natural way of perfuming spaces.
- Essential oil blend "Defensive Power"
- Essential oil blend "Thyme Meadow"
- Eucalyptus Grove, essential oil blend
- Frankincense incense stick al-lubān'Umān (Product is out of stock.)
- Natural Home Fragrance BOHO (drop) (Product is out of stock.)
- Natural Home Fragrance CANDY (drop)
- Natural Home Fragrance CROWN (drop) (Product is out of stock.)
- Natural Home Fragrance HYGGE (drop)
- Natural Home Fragrance MUSIC (drop)
- Natural Home Fragrance SANTA (drop)
- Natural Incense Palo Santo & Myrrh
- Natural Incense Palo Santo & Copal
- Natural Interior Fragrance CANDY (Product is out of stock.)
- Natural Interior Fragrance CHOCO
- Natural Interior Fragrance CROWN
- Natural Interior Fragrance HYGGE
- Natural Interior Fragrance KITCH
- Natural Interior Fragrance MUSIC
- Natural Interior Fragrance SACRA
- Natural Interior Fragrance TRIP
- Natural Interior Fragrance WOOD
- Palo Santo wood stick