CO2 extract of all fractions of mountain arnica flowers – an exclusive gift of nature. Usefull for muscle and joint pain, bruising, swelling.
Attention: not all features and uses of this product are mentioned here. Unfortunately, due to the regulation of EU health claims, we cannot inform you in detail, even if the benefits of this product have been scientifically proven.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Process: CO2 extraction
- For/after workout .
The dark brown, room-temperature liquid arnica extract with a specific aroma has a wide range of effective aromatherapeutic and cosmetic properties, and accelerates cell renewal in the case of bruises, contusions, swellings and skin irritations.
- in cosmetic and aromatherapy products (creams, lotions, gels, oil blends), arnica extract is used for bruising, bruising, swelling, burns, acne, insect bites and skin damage;
- used in joint and muscle massages and rubs for active sports and for the elderly;
- arnica extract is also used in oral care products, mouth rinses and toothpastes;
- arnica CO2 extract has a positive effect on hair and can therefore be used in hair care products up to 1-2%.
The product is 100% natural and does not contain any additives except natural sunflower oil. Contains 3,5 – 4,5% sesquiterpene lactones, triterpenediol esters >2%, essential oil up to 1%, approx. 70% organic sunflower oil (sunflower oil standardised to a constant (4 %) sesquiterpene lactone concentration), waxes and resins.
- do not use on fresh skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter;
- protect eyes;
- effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils should be avoided for the first 3 months of pregnancy and for infants up to 3 months of age unless necessary.
- despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this oil, the aromatherapy community cannot recommend internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto/ aromatherapist;
- do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses, muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- this essential oil is not registered as a medicine;
- this essential oil is not registered as a biocide;
- keep tightly closed in a dark, cool place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC
Who bought this also bought
Kvapnus, malonus aliejus įtemptiems raumenims. Atpalaiduoja, ramina skausmus, švelnus jautriai odai.