Ideal to test each clay and find the chosen one of your heart, or to embark on the technique of multi masking.
Multi masking involves applying a different mask to the area of your face, in order to create a tailor-made treatment tailored to your skin’s needs. For example: apply green or yellow clay to the T-zone and red clay to the drier, more sensitive areas of your face.
- Red clay is particularly rich in minerals and iron oxides. It makes the skin soft and reveals all its radiance.
- White clay is intended for all skins, from the most sensitive to the most mature.
- Pink clay helps to take care of sensitive skin thanks to an ultra-soft texture.
- Yellow clay exfoliates and purify all mixed skins, refining their grain.
- Green clay is suitable for all skins to rebalance. It’s also perfect for oily skin. It absorbs excess sebum, sublimates the skin and gently cleanses it.
- Ghassoul Clay Mask Argiletz (Product is out of stock.)
- Ghassoul, rhassoul clay
- GREEN CLAY Argiletz
- Green Clay Mask Argiletz
- Pink Clay Mask Argiletz
- RED CLAY Argiletz
- Red Clay Mask Argiletz
- Rose Clay Argiletz
- WHITE CLAY Argiletz (Product is out of stock.)
- White Clay Mask Argiletz
- Yellow clay Argiletz
- Yellow Clay Mask Argiletz