Raw material: Vanilla planif olia – beans, dried.
Production: By supercritical fluid extraction with natural carbon dioxide, no solvent residues, no inorganic salts, no heavy metals, no reproducible microorganisms.
It is a 100% natural product made from vanilla pods and alcohol. The hydroalcoholic CO2 extract of vanilla pods, with 2% vanillin, has a mild, warm, characteristic natural vanilla scent. Obtained by grinding vanilla pods and maturing them in alcohol (63% ethanol). The mixture is then extracted with natural carbon dioxide.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Palm oil free
- Process: CO2 extraction
- Perfumery note: base.
Raw material: Vanilla planifolia – beans, dried
Production: The vanilla beans are milled and treated with ethanol. During a maturing period the ethanolic flavour develops. The mixture is then extracted with natural carbon dioxide. If necessary the product is standardised by addition of a small amount of ethanol.
Description: Contains natural vanillin and other flavour components of vanilla beans in ethanol. Yellow-light brown, thin liquid product with the fine aromatic flavour of the natural vanilla beans, ethanolic solution of natural vanilla flavours
D/E - ratio: 1,2 - 1,5 kg raw material yield 1 kg product.
Kosher - Status: Certified by London Beth Din Kashrut Division (KLBD). The certification is marked with the Kosher logo on the product.
Ingredients: 1,9 - 2,1 % natural vanillin, 60 - 63 vol.% ethanol
Application: For food flavouring, in confectionery, in ice creams, cakes, desserts, beverages (milk, soy milk) and liqueurs, for tooth-paste flavouring, for taste improvement of lipsticks and drugs and in perfumery.
Naturalness: Only Vanilla beans are used as raw material for manufacturing the product. It contains apart from ethanol no other additives, no antioxidants and no other technical adjuncts; it is not reinforced, not blended, not formulated, not stabilised. The product is 100 % natural and corresponds to the EC Flavouring Regulation No. 1334/2008 for flavouring preparations.
Stability: Unopened container under cool and dry storage conditions and exclusion of light at least 5 years.
It is used in perfumery and cosmetics, as well as in the food industry, confectionery, ice cream, bakery, desserts and beverages for flavouring and taste.
Alcohol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract
- Do not use pure on the skin as it may cause irritation; dilute with vegetable oil or butter; the maximum absolute concentration of rose hip for use on the skin is 2.5% (R. Tisserand, R. Young "Essential Oil Safety"); use our concentration calculator;
- Protect the eyes;
- Effects on pregnant and lactating women are unknown; essential oils and absolutes should be avoided during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in infants under 3 months of age unless necessary.
- Despite the high phyto-, aromatherapeutic quality of this extract, it cannot be recommended by the aromatherapy community for internal use for therapeutic purposes, but such use is possible if prescribed by a phyto-/ aromatherapist;
- Do not use on cats, birds, fish, rodents, reptiles (evaporate in small quantities at home or use on your own); do not use on dogs, horses near the muzzle, genitals, vaccinate;
- This extract is not registered as a medicinal product;
- This extract is not registered as a biocide;
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dark place.
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or PVC plastic