The sweet, deep aroma of Sweet flag, intertwined with fresh sparkles of lemon, is an aromatherapy duo of 100% pure, undiluted essential oils. Use it for relaxing, stress-relieving sauna treatments to help you fall asleep after.
The mixture of Sweet flag & Eau de Cologne Mint calms the nervous system. Suitable for irritability of the digestive system, if it is due to stress, as well as overworked (both physically and psychologically). It cleans the air in the room, making it valuable during the cold season. Can be used for hair masks diluted with vegetable oil.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Air purifier & freshener
- Sauna Rituals.
The lemony, herbaceous blend with a sweet hint of arils soothes the nervous system, relaxes when overworked, overstressed; improves digestion due to stress; purifies the air in the sauna; excellent for bedtime treatments; can be used as a hair mask (to improve the scalp's condition and to promote hair growth).
- do not put the blend directly on hot stones – essential oils are sensitive to heat and simply burn without giving any effect. Better trickle few drops in warm salt and pour it around to gain a combined effect of salt procedures and aromatherapy;
- use several drops in a small amount of water and sprinkle around sauna. Few drops may also be used on a warm surface and left to evaporate;
- use it in a diffuser placed outside the sauna;
- blend can be used in beauty procedures, e.g. salt peeling and oil massage with a minimum concentration of essential oils up to 1% (1-2 drops in a teaspoon of any carrier oil);
- put few drops on a bath broom and wave around the sauna to spread the aroma;
- essential oils are only soluble in oils, keep that in mind while planning sauna procedures.
This blend is suitable to use in a diffuser at home.
100% natural, pure essential oils:
- Mentha x citrata Ehrh.
- Acorus Calamus L.
- on the skin, use up to 1% of this mixture diluted in oil;
- avoid use on pregnant women, people with extremely sensitive skin and children under 2 years of age;
- do not pour on hot stones!
- bottle: glass
- cap/dropper: plastic
- label: paper or plastic PVC