Natural beeswax candles. Made in Lithuania, in a small family farm from Lithuanian bees and Lithuanian wax. Gently scented with beeswax, balsamic honey and meadow flowers. Unflavoured. Dyed with special dyes that meet the highest quality standards and are designed specifically for beeswax products.
Cylindrical candles are for long rituals ONLY. The candle should be burnt in one lighting until the wax has melted over the entire diameter of the candle. The candle burns for about 40 hours. The plaque on the wick should be scraped off periodically. When the wick becomes too long and the flame begins to fade, the wick can be trimmed slightly.
In order to avoid waste, the candles are sold without packaging.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Height 14 cm.
- Diameter 4,5 cm.
- Burns for approx 40 hours.
HOW TO CARE FOR A BURNING CANDLE
- burn the candle with one light until the wax has melted over the entire diameter of the candle;
- if you have not burnt the candle through its entire diameter, the next time you light the candle, cut off the remaining wax before lighting it;
- if plaque has built up on the wick, gently scrape it off with metal scissors;
- when extinguishing the candle, make sure that the wick is really extinguished – do not leave it to smoulder, as the next time the candle will burn with difficulty;
- if the wick has become very long and the wax looks like it is about to run out, cut it a little;
- if the candle has become dusty or dull, wipe it with a damp cloth.
Lithuanian bees' wax, natural dyes for bee products, cotton wick
- do not leave burning candles unattended;
- do not burn close to flammable objects.
Label: plastic PVC