Witch Hazel Hydrosol Hamamelis virginiana
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- pH: 3.5-4.9
- Mature skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries.
Witch Hazel water is considered to be one of the most potent antioxidants among the hydrolates known and used today. Together with Cistus ladaniferus, they are in the forefront as anti-ageing tonics.
In cosmetics, Witch Hazel hydrolat:
- astringent, cleansing and toning, especially suitable for sensitive, mature, acne-prone and oily skin,
- soothes and reduces sensitivity,
- activates microcirculation and firms,
- brightens the complexion and tightens pores,
- eliminates odour.
- for face (not suitable for dry skin). Wash your face with Witch Hazel hydrolat in the evenings to remove the day's dust (and ultra-gentle unrefined argan oil is best for removing make-up). Wake up and refresh your face, neck and chest in the morning. Regularly washing and spritzing with Witch Hazel hydrolat reduces redness, rashes, sensitivity, swelling and puffiness. Also effective in combination with Yarrow Hydrolate.
- for damaged skin. Very soothing for bites, particularly synergistic with chamomile hydrolat or essential oil.
- for hands. We suggest making: a Witch Hazel and honey hand mask (French women have been making this mask for ages):
– 2 tsp. Honey
– 2 tsp Witch Hazel hydrosol
– 4 drops of lavender, ylang ylang or distilled lemon essential oil
Mix all ingredients together. Massage this cream lightly on your hands. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water (without soap).
(Based on "Hydrosols: the Next Aromatherapy" by Suzanne Catty and "Understanding Hydrolats" by Sh. Price)
HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA WATER, ALCOHOL
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;
CAUTION! Temperatures of 0°C and below may be hazardous to the hydrolat. At these temperatures, we recommend that you purchase your hydrolats in the store, as parcel services cannot always provide optimal conditions for product transport.
- bottle: glass
- atomiser: plastic
- label: plastic PVC