Olive oil, Extra Virgin Olea Europaea
It is a real rural oil, from the depths of the Greek countryside. The olives are harvested in a typical olive grove in southern Greece. Not from any modern shiny steel factory there, but from a real ancient mill, which has been operating since the 18th century and is run by an open-hearted Greek family, who knows and believes that the best oil can only be extracted if the olives are milled with stone mills instead of steel screws; pressed the resulting puree in a real press instead of spinning in several high-tech Italian centrifuges.
And rubbish no filtering! – Greek waves instructively. Whoever settles on the bottom will settle, especially since the most valuable nutrients, macro and microelements, vitamins in the sediment. Rich in sterols, phenolic aromatics – antioxidants, flavanoids. The oil is therefore yellowish green, aromatic and fragrant, with a mild aroma of fresh herbs; and yet – the healthiest.
The fresher the oil, the more aromatic, so hurry to taste it now. Rustic olive oil will still be good after 10-15 months, only it is no longer as aromatic and mild, with a milder taste.
- Process: Cold pressed
- used externally, it softens ear wax, kills lice, helps with wounds, minor burns, problem skin, protects against stretch marks during pregnancy, UV damage after sun exposure;
- since ancient times, olive oil has been used in cosmetics, perfumes and ointments, and in the soaps of Aleppo, Castile and Marseille;
- excellent on the skin, absorbs easily and has no offensive odour;
- excellent agent for hygienic mouth rinsing (oil pulling). It helps with damaged, ulcerated oral mucosa;
For faster absorption, apply after showering or on wet skin moistened with hydrolates
- there are no restrictions on use;
- do not apply close to the eyes, may cause eye and skin irritation;
- keep tightly closed in a cool dark place;
- the amount of oil in the bottle is as indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- bottle: glass
- cap: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC