Kakė Makė dives into the world of Nature, the world of plants and their scents! Introducing the Kakė Makė Aromatherapy line of 100% natural, premium quality essential oils and hydrolats.
KAKĖ MAKĖ CALMING MIST is a lavender hydrolat mixed with essential oils – for aromatherapy rituals of relaxation, calm and sleep.
Spray this lavender 'rain' on your clothes or indoors when you want to relax, calm down or soothe your children. The scents of lavender and bergamot essential oils in the spray can help calm rambunctious, agitated toddlers or anxious adults. And every time you scent your bed before bed, you and your children will have a pleasant journey to sweet, colourful dreams...
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates.
- 100% natural composition
- Main active ingredients: lavender water and essential oils
- For soothing treatments, to maintain normal sleep patterns
- Moisturises the air and respiratory tract
- Mild, fast-diffusing scent - lasts as long as it takes to fall asleep (10 - 20 minutes)
- Suitable for adults and children from 1 year
- For external use only
- Contains ethyl alcohol
- Free from endocrine disruptors phthalates, pesticides, other contaminants and synthetic substitutes
During the day: spray a few times in the room and/or on clothes when you want to calm over-excited children, when you are creating a cosy and friendly atmosphere or when you are getting ready for a nap.
In the evening: at bedtime, spray a few times in the room, on the bed, on a beloved child's toy, or on the sleeve of pyjamas, so that both you and your children can breathe in the herbal molecules and sink into the embrace of the soothing scents ...
100% natural ingredients:
- Lavender Lavandula angustifolia hydrolat, organic
- Lavender Lavandula angustifolia essential oil
- Citrus bergamia essential oil (no furocoumarins)
- Mentha spicata essential oil of spearmint
- Stabilised with ethyl alcohol
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store tightly closed in a dark place at 15 - 25 °C; keep out of sunlight.
- Shake before each use.
- Do not use on skin as irritation may occur.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use on infants under 1 year.
- Effects on pregnant women not tested.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash with water for 15 minutes. If ingestion does not induce vomiting, call the Poisons Information Bureau on 85 236 2052. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
- bottle: glass
- atomiser: plastic
- label: plastic PVC
- box: paper