The most useful essential oil blend for changing seasons! For kids and the whole family.
KAKĖ MAKĖ BUG BUGABOO is an aromatherapeutic essential oil blend for indoor air purification, inhalation, "breathing" of rooms and clothes and other aromatherapeutic treatments; highly recommended during the cold season. Easy and varied use!
- Suitable for children from 1 year of age; and adults of course.
- 100% natural composition - pure essential oils.
- Free from endocrine disrupting phthalates, pesticides and other contaminants or synthetic impurities
Essential oils bring Nature's molecules to where we are lacking and, unlike synthetic fragrances, help to create an anti-stress, calming and biologically supportive environment. This is very important for the more sensitive emerging psyche of children. That's why we have developed the Kakė Makė Aromatherapy line from 100% natural, premium quality plant materials: essential oils, extracts and hydrolats.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Without phthalates
- Palm oil free
- Air purifier & freshener
- For children during season change.
Kakė's Makės's "Bug Bugaboo"one of the best essential oil blend for changing seasons. It is recommended to use as an air purifier in sickrooms, at home, kindergarten classes, workplaces; for inhalations; foot massage, foot baths; use it as a surface, floor cleaner. Caution: avoid using pure blend without dilution.
PURE ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND:
- Air purifier & freshener. It works perfectly in diffusers, humidifiers, aromatic lamps. If you do not have one, you can easily put few drops on a napkin and place it around your home in warm places, eg. heaters. It’s a perfect way to clean the air during the cold season in sickrooms, bedrooms, common areas. Also use it to clean the floor just by adding few drops in the water.
- Protection. Before leaving home put few drops on clothing – scarfs, sleeves, around the collar, on the chest area. This will create a protective shield letting you and your children to breath in the aromatic molecules.
- Aromatic baths. Put few drops of this blend into a hot foot bath. Caution: essential oils are not soluble in water, use a glass of milk, a spoin of salt or honey as a solvent.
- Inhalation. Heat up some water in the pot (not boiling), put 3-5 drops of this blend, bend over the pot and enjoy the aromatic steam. (don’t miss out on the same effect while doing a hot foot bath!)
- Massage. Mix 3-4 drops of this blend into any carrier oil for massage. Use for rubbing the back, chest or foot. Children love foot massage before bedtime.
This combination of essential oils is safe for children, however it’s not recommended to use the blend for massage or baths for babies under 3 months old. For the youngest ones it will be enough to lightly spread the oils in the air (diffusing, cleaning the floor etc.). For older babies and children, if needed consult a specialist and use a specific safety concentration for topical application – dilute essential oils in any carrier oil for babies 0,5%, children 1-2%. This is not a certified biocide.