Bay Laurel Leaf Hydrolat Laurus nobilis leaf
This organic hydrolatte is obtained by distilling the leaves of the noble laurel, the winning plant. The hydrolat comes from the heart of antiquity – Greece, where heroes' heads were adorned with laurel wreaths. With its rich and fresh scent, hydrolat tones and balances the emotions, inspiring optimism and confidence.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Normal skin
- For Hair.
Natural face care is unthinkable without hydrolats. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in ALL of our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water.
Use of hydrolates in skin care:
- as a facial mist and tonic – spray on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;