Elderflower water (Lithuania) Sambucus nigra
For moistening, cleansing, tonifying face and body skin.
May be used as a mist several times a day and to moisten skin before applying face oil or cream.
- From Lithuanian plants
- Acne and Pimple
- Dilated Capillaries.
- Sprinkle on the face after the final make-up cleaning procedure; allow drying off naturally so that the skin should absorb marvelous bioactive materials of plant.
- Wash the face with it in the morning, especially if your skin sensitively reacts to water-supply water. Moisten a tampon of cotton wool with the hydrolat and clean your face with it.
- Sprinkle on your skin as soon as you feel the need: please your face several times a day if you spend time in conditioned room, also on hot summer days, after sunbaths; allow soaking into the skin and drying off naturally.
- Can be used as a component of creams, lotions, cleaning milks, masks.
Natural facial care is unthinkable without hydrolates. They are sprayed on the skin as soothers, tonics or moisturisers. We use hydrolats in the production of ALL our creams, emulsions and shampoos instead of plain water. Using hydrolates for skin care:
- as a tonic – spritz on the face and allow to dry, do not wipe off; spray on the skin as soon as you feel it needs it: please your face at least a few times a day if you are in air-conditioned rooms, on hot summer days, after sunbathing; allow to soak in and dry by itself.
- as a moisturiser – spritz your face and apply cream or oil without waiting for it to dry;
- as a cleanser – wash your face with the hydrolat in the morning, especially if your skin is sensitive to tap water. Spray liberally over the face, wiping with a wet tampon (does not remove make-up); spritz over the face to complete the make-up removal procedure; allow to dry naturally to allow the skin to soak up the plant's wonderful bioactive compounds.
Sambucus nigra flower water; linalool, citronellol, geraniol
- there are no restrictions on use;
- store in a dark, cool place tightly closed;