Traditional organic lavender blossom phytol (bot. Lavandula angustifolia). To obtain this phytol (or extract), the lavender blossoms have been traditionally soaked in cold-pressed olive oil on an organic farm in the Labro Mountain Nature Reserve in the Tuscany region. The lavender was harvested according to the planetary calendar, when it has accumulated the most active substances.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Maceration in cold pressed oil
- Sensitive skin.
Lavender extract is used pure, in cosmetic mixtures and as a massage oil. Lavender phytool is soothing, making it particularly suitable for the care of sensitive skin. It absorbs more readily into wet skin, so we recommend moistening with water or a hydrolat before application; the combination of lavender phytool and lavender hydrolat is particularly synergistic.
Also for: masks for weak hair; regeneration of minor scratches, especially suitable for children; after sunbathing in combination with fresh aloe vera.
Enriched with antioxidants and protects the skin against photo-aging – recommended for use after sunbathing and to reduce the negative effects of UV on the skin.
As an intensive serum – to replace face cream for several months; especially after the sunny season to reduce the negative effects of UV rays.
Ingredients: Olea europaea fruit oil, Lavandula angustifolia flower extract.
- Colour and concentration can vary from batch to batch due to weather and climatic events, which is normal and typical for natural plant extracts.
- Store tightly sealed in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Protect the contents from moisture and dirt – the oil may start to deteriorate (oxidise).
- The amount of oil in the bottle is the amount indicated on the label, visual quantities may vary due to the design of the bottles.
- Do not use if it has changed and developed an unpleasant odour.
- bottle: glass
- cap: aluminium
- label: plastic PVC